- To remind women and teach girls that we are worthy of dignity, respect, and bodily autonomy.
- To nurture self love, self esteem, and confidence.
- To improve communication skills, help women find their voice, and cultivate an inner fighting spirit.
- To liberate them from the myth that violations of our boundaries are somehow our fault.
We deserve to be able to move through our days without bullying, body-shaming, and unwanted touching. Since this isn’t the world we live in, I’ve decided to dedicate the rest of my life to changing this problem. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and embolden women and girls to speak up for themselves and others.
By changing our mindsets, what we tell ourselves about ourselves, and trying a few new things, we can:
- Become more confident.
- Speak up for ourselves and others.
- Establish and enforce our boundaries when needed.
We are worth fighting for, even if we must do it ourselves!
We can make a better world, without man bashing. In fact, I’d like to take this opportunity to say that I adore men. I know that most men are good guys, and would come to our defense if they were around. However, predators often isolate their targets, so the victimization of women usually occurs when other men are not around. As such, we are often left to defend ourselves.
So it is my hope that our allies will understand we don’t mean them, and continue to be our advocates.